28.12.10

I shall call it "My knight in shining armour Clutch!"




I fell in love yesterday... with a clutch. I went to the shops yesterday to simply pick up a replacement phone, i accidentally placed my blackberry in a little pool of water on my friends bathroom counter (may have been slightly intoxicated at the time... oops!). Anyway, I had no intention of shopping as i had just had to spend $200 to get a replacement phone. So the insurance i pay every month doesn't even cover liquid damage, ridiculous! urgghh! Yepp, just a little annoyed! Moving on, i saw this clutch in the Witchery department in David Jones and thought it was the cutest thing ever! What made my day even better was that this little bundle of joy was marked down with the christmas sales, BONUS!! Looks very medieval doesn't it? Love it!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! And glad you like it!
    Really want this clutch :P

    X Laila

    ReplyDelete
  2. the clutch its beautiful! love your bohemian blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this clutch, very nice! Sorry about your phone. So far nothing has happened to mine, thank goodness!

    Sarah Jane R.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! And it is pretty big for a clutch ... that is sometimes hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic clutch!! I just found out about Witchery recently and I love the brand! Glad that they ship to the US. I saw a jacket that has a similar look to the clutch on Oracle Fox from Witchery. Hopefully I can find both of these items online!
    Love your blog, so glad to have found it! Following on Google Friend Connect and Bloglovin.
    Cheers!
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete