16.1.11

Purple Haze

Cowboy boots from esty Here
Just a short post for today, i'm so exhausted from working all weekend and helping clean from the flood, things are slowly getting better here! I can definitely say that i need to work out more, my muscles are in paainn! Any who, I just wanted to share a particularly weird new love of mine, purple suede shoes! i have no idea where this obsession came from but i love it! 
I looooove these cowboy boots they're so unique, i'm just bummed they won't fit my tiny feet! I am determined to find a pair though! I'm interested in knowing what other people think of them, would you wear them or pass on it? I think it'd be quite some fun figuring out what works and what doesn't! Guess i'll have to buy a pair and find out!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment